- 0:10 Google Helpful Content Update August 2022. This might be the biggest update in years according to some SEO professionals!
- 0:36 Google is rolling out the new "helpful content" update. Today I'll tell you in detail what the helpful content update is and what cleaning business owners should do about it.
- 1:20 How can carpet cleaners avoid getting penalized? Google gave us 2 helpful guidelines to follow. They also provided some questions you can ask yourself to make sure you are creating helpful content for your audience.
- More info on Google's "helpful update" is available here: https://developers.google.com/search/...
- 6:43 Who else is going to The Experience convention in Las Vegas on 9/7, 9/8, and 9/9? Let me know in the comments! Maybe I'll bump into you on the trade show floor this year ;)
- 7:15 In case you missed it, go check out this new carpet cleaning website design tutorial: https://youtu.be/-nRIa-2zeC4
Thursday, August 25, 2022
Tuesday, August 16, 2022
- Where to put your phone number so customers can find it and call you easily to book an appointment
- Where to put your main "call to action" so that people actually take action and hire your carpet cleaning company
- How to use lead forms to get more customers than your competitors
Friday, August 12, 2022
- Google released new guidelines for Google Business Profile posts: no more duplicate photos, videos, or posts. They also suggested you stop overlaying a logo on the images you upload
- If your Google Business posts are being rejected, this might be a reason why. You may need to update your posting strategy to be compliant with these new guidelines
- Yelp says "stop asking for Yelp reviews!" This policy has long baffled me, but we'll explore Yelp's reasoning in today's video.
- I'll also recommend what carpet cleaners should do to avoid getting all of their reviews hidden in the dreaded "not recommended by Yelp" section of your profile (where Yelp reviews go to die)
- We'll talk about form spam from companies trying to sell you SEO services, and why you should probably just delete those emails ;)
- In case you missed it, go check out the Local Service Ads masterclass PART 2: https://youtu.be/xEqztnu5BO8
Thursday, August 11, 2022
Reuben @ BookCleaningJobs.com
Tuesday, August 9, 2022
ATTENTION CARPET CLEANERS,
Part 2 of our 7-Minute Masterclass on Local Service Ads is here!
If you're thinking of getting "Google Guaranteed" make sure you watch part 1 of this video series. In that video, you'll learn how to get qualified for Local Service Ads so that you can start getting ready-to-book phone calls.
In Part 2, we are going to dive into the Local Service Ads dashboard so I can help you understand:
- How to edit your profile, budget, services, etc.
- Where you can enter your billing info and redeem any Google Ads credits you may receive (need a credit? Book a call with us to talk about ads)
- How to use your Leads tab most effectively when you're booking jobs
- How to get more Google reviews from your Local Service Ads customers
- Where to find helpful reports...
Carpet cleaning businesses have become increasingly popular over the past few years. Many people are looking for ways to start their own bu...
Attn: Carpet Cleaners, Welcome to the carpet cleaning marketing update for June 28, 2022! Subscribe to our YouTube channel to get future up...
Attention Carpet Cleaners, Here's exactly how to design your carpet cleaning website for maximum lead generation! I'll share my 3 b...
Why Carpet Cleaners Need A Google Business Profile? Postcard Delays, Spam & More - Carpet Cleaning Marketing Update 7/25/2022Attn: Carpet Cleaners, Welcome to the carpet cleaning marketing update by BookCleaningJobs.com for July 25, 2022! Subscribe to our YouTube c...