Attn: Carpet Cleaners,
Welcome to the carpet cleaning marketing update by BookCleaningJobs.com for July 25, 2022!
Subscribe to our YouTube channel to get future updates.
Watch this week's video below:
- Google released new guidelines for Google Business Profile posts: no more duplicate photos, videos, or posts. They also suggested you stop overlaying a logo on the images you upload
- If your Google Business posts are being rejected, this might be a reason why. You may need to update your posting strategy to be compliant with these new guidelines
- Yelp says "stop asking for Yelp reviews!" This policy has long baffled me, but we'll explore Yelp's reasoning in today's video.
- I'll also recommend what carpet cleaners should do to avoid getting all of their reviews hidden in the dreaded "not recommended by Yelp" section of your profile (where Yelp reviews go to die)
- We'll talk about form spam from companies trying to sell you SEO services, and why you should probably just delete those emails ;)
- In case you missed it, go check out the Local Service Ads masterclass PART 2: https://youtu.be/xEqztnu5BO8
That's it! Have a great week, carpet cleaners.
Reuben @ BookCleaningJobs.com
Post a Comment